Saturday, October 31

Debate Continued

Cross Currents chose to remove their response to my review of the Koren-Sacks siddur (they have not responded to emails suggesting that an explanation or apology might be in order). For better or worse, nothing really disappears from the internet, and the Cross Currents piece is still being read and debated here.

I had thought about writing a longer response to Cross Currents, and if things continue perhaps I will, but for the moment I encourage people to read my original essay here at the First Things website, and compare it to their attack. The essays speak for themselves, I think.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the crtique of Dr Finkleman was pretty reasonable and would be intrested to see his response.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home