Wednesday, June 8

A's All Around?

"Why was I given a B as my final grade?" demanded a student of his teacher via e-mail. "Please respond ASAP, as I have never received a B during my career as a studnet and it will surely lower my GPA." Tuition at a private college runs, on average, nearly $28,000 a year. If parents pay that much, they expect nothing less than A's in return. "Therefore, if the teacher gives you a B, that's not acceptable because the teacher works for you. I expect A's, and if I'm getting B's, I'm not getting my money's worth." Read on...

1 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

large crossdresser personals
bikini swedish nudism
bdsm online dating sites
webcams familie adult familie
amateur sex cartoon
dvd interracial chat
mature naked nudism
bdsm musica hardcore
cumshots fregna
punishment lingerie sexy

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home